Where would you like us to send the Prospectus?
Why Study with KSA?
Kinesiology Schools Australia - Registration number: 30916
Kinesiology Schools Australia (KSA) is a Registered Training Organisation offering nationally recognised Diploma in Kinesiology (HLT52415) and is accredited by the International College of Professional Kinesiology Practice (ICPKP).
Your dream to learn a natural therapy is not as crazy as some may tell you. Many of our students have chosen to switch careers and learn kinesiology, even if it’s been years since they formally picked up a textbook.
Most people keep putting it off because they think the dream is too big or they believe they don’t have the time or the money.
But for many, the nagging feeling of needing to follow their true path as a healer just won’t go away.
How exciting would it be to help others find meaning and peace in their lives as you help them to let go of their pain and hurt? Wouldn’t it be great to experience personal, caring support as you become emotionally stronger and clearer about your values and relationships while you study a modality that brings out the best a person can be?
Imagine sharing a classroom with like-minded, courageous and inspiring peers as you journey together to make a positive difference in the world, earning an income doing what you love.
KSA consists of 3 campuses in Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria. Having several locations means students can, if they desire, start their study at one campus and continue at another. All marks will be automatically transferred.
The Professional Kinesiology Programme™ (PKP), is the course taught by Kinesiology Schools Australia. The program is also taught in kinesiology colleges in countries all around the world. PKP has been translated into more than 8 languages making it one of the most widely used modalities of Kinesiology worldwide. Your lecturers are highly qualified experienced kinesiologists who love sharing their wisdom and seeing their students blossom into emerging practitioners.
The training you will receive is high quality training with lots of practical hands on experience and guidance along the way.
Why This Course is Superior
* PKP has been aroun since the 1980's. It was this very course that Susan started with in 2001
* The PKP material is Professionally written by medical doctor Dr Bruce Dewe and Joan Dewe. Your home studies are all written by practising kinesiologists who understand the workplace you are moving into.
* Covers a very broad range of Kinesiology techniques including muscle corrective techniques, vibrational energies, working with allergies and brain integration work.
* You workbooks help you to learn and remember the lessons.
* Nationally & Internationally Recognised Training
* Kinesiology Schools Australia has 3 colleges (Hervey Bay, Byron Bay and Melbourne)
if you move you can continue your studies automatically
* Internationally recognised – can continue your study overseas
* “Earn As You Learn”: set up your own practice after completion of 1st year while completing the Diploma.
* Plenty of practical, hands on clinical experience with real clients
* Because we have small classes, we can easily meet most learning styles using Theory, Discussions, Demonstrations, Questions, Practice, Practical examples, Student Journal, recorded tutorials and Class activities.
Ready to start learning now?
Download the Prospectus